Thermographic paints LabIR® with high emissivity allow accurate non-contact temperature measurement. Many materials (metal, glass, some plastics) with a glossy surface and high reflectivity, with unknown or low emissivity, cause inaccurate or impossible IR camera measurement. LabIR® Paints create a homogeneous layer with high emissivity for very precise measurements.
We are the only company on the market that guarantee emissivity of the paints for a given wavelength, emissivity dependence on the viewing angle and also other characteristics: mechanical resistance, optical impermeability, etc.
- high emissivity paint
- high mechanical resistance
- permanent paint for long-term use
- suitable for uncooled infrared camera
- resistant to high temperatures up to 1 000°C
- suitable for application in electrical equipment (very low conductivity)
- suitable for industrial furnaces for material temperature treatment, machining of metal parts, heat resistant building materials for high temperatures
We can guarantee all mentioned thermographic paint properties only if you follow the instructions for using the paint introduced below. Thermographic spray paint for high-temperature applications is not primarily intended for cyclic thermal loading.
Instructions for use
- The surface to be sprayed must be clean, free of rust, grease and dirt. Cover the areas that you do not want to spray.
- Shake well (three minutes) and test before use.
- Spray evenly, using slow movements from a distance of 30-50 cm. Apply four thin layers, wait for a while and then apply four thin layers again.
- Processing temperature: 15 - 25° C; hardened in 2 hours.
- After use, turn the bottle upside down and clean the valve by pressing it for several seconds.
Optical properties - emissivity
- use effective emissivity for non-contact measurement of the surface temperature using an infrared camera
- comply with effective emissivity for the correct angle of measurement and correct surface temperature
- effective emissivity is valid for infrared cameras operating in the wavelength range 7.5 – 13 μm
Documents to download
- Properties - Data List - HERP-HT-MWIR-BK-11
- Product Leaflet - HERP-HT-MWIR-BK-11
- Safety List - HERP-HT-MWIR-BK-11
Propane, butane, hydrocarbons, isobutane, C6, Isoalkane, ethylbenzene, butan-1-ol, cyclohexane.
H222-H229 Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. H315 Causes skin irritation. H319 Causes serious eye irritation. H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness. H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. P102 Keep out of reach of children. P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use. P260 Do not breathe spray. P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. P501 Dispose of contents / container in accordance with regional regulations. Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation. Contains: Hydrocarbons.
Contents/ Dispose of container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Please be aware that according to international transportation rules, paints have to be sent as dangerous goods (UN1950 AEROSOLS, flammable, CLASS 2.1, LTD QTY) so there is an extra shipping fee.
|Yield of paint: